PTFE guide strips
PTFE guide and wear strips are supplied as strips with end configurations to suit the reciprocating or rotary application, or in roll lengths for the customer to cut to suit. PTFE guide and wear strips are widely used in hydraulics, machine tools and mechanical engineering to prevent metal-to-metal contact.
• Excellent insulating properties.
• Superior self lubricating properties guarantee lower friction than metal guide tapes.
• High wear resistance in demanding operating conditions
• Compatible with virtually all fluid media
• Flexible and easy to assemble.
Material : PTFE + 40% Bronze
Speed : 15 m/s
Temperature : -120°c + 120°c